Information Okoa Bia Collect
We collect personal information from you when you apply for a loan or use our services. The types of information we collect may include:
- Contact information (name, address, email, phone number)
- Identification information (government-issued ID, KRA pin)
- Other relevant information necessary for loan processing and assessment
Use of Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Processing loan applications and assessing creditworthiness
- Verifying your identity and preventing fraud
- Providing customer support and managing your account
- Communicating with you regarding your loan status and updates
- Improving our services and offering personalized recommendations
- Complying with legal and regulatory requirements
We may share your personal information with the following parties:
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure. We use industry-standard security technologies and procedures to safeguard your data.
You have the right to access, update, your personal information held by us. You may also choose to opt-out of certain communications or withdraw your consent for us to process your information. However, please note that such requests may affect our ability to provide you with our services.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Our services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child, we will take steps to delete it.